Love Renting The Air
I would wish to remember I did this to u in all means of communication just waiting to learn sign language to express this message. I can say that with all respect I got on you, all the treasure I give you, how open as a book u are to me that I find that even things am not suppose to share with you I just get myself doing it, like I said there is some stupidity in love but thanks I can attest that in me.
Not that am putting you in doubt to take my objectives as just the random words from a normal guy. Am way to comfortable having you in my life but what keeps me sad is am I doing it too much though I understand your point of view?! You always try to be an inspiration to me in anything moreso that I do wrong and if there is something I have always tried to do is change because of u. I could not be that perfect in everything but hope you take me as human. No day has the illusion of your imperfections overthrow the best lady I see in you. To cut the long story short put it on check my words and hope I'll get a reply one day🙏.
Comments
Post a Comment