Skip to main content
MYKHAILO MUDRYK SO FAR AT CHELSEA
Upto this far, enough is enough.
Mykhailo Mudryk has been one of my favorite CFC players since the summer series in the USA, and most likely when I watched the clips on his Instagram page while at Shaktar Donesk.

Mykhailo Mudryk has been one of my favorite CFC players since the summer series in the USA, and most likely when I watched the clips on his Instagram page while at Shaktar Donesk.
Man I can't stand out anymore supporting this guy, yet he doesn't game up (improve) from where he last fumbled. I used to dislike Chilwell when he was paired with Misha on the RW flank. Ben Chilwell never tries to pass the ball to Mudryk while he has widely opened it himself. Today also, it happened that Badiashile, Thiago Silva, Cucurella, and Palmer couldn't pass the ball to this guy. And some way back, Enzo didn't even want to try to see or pass the ball to him. But I now understand why! He can't even make a successful dribble or make a rational decision.
This guy never smiles while playing or shows electric vibes while with the ball. Also, I quite saw him not interested in taking corners today because Palmer was in. Lately, I have been impressed by his corner set pieces, but dude wasn't ready for another Nicholas Jackson-Noni Madueke type of feud with Palmer on the corner set piece. Dude,be like "I just want to play and go home." Now the problem is that he doesn't step up when needed the most. At one point today against Villa, he lost a ball to his opponent and could not even make a run to recover it. He just ran lazily to appear busy. I am not yet ready to give up on supporting this guy, but the truth must be told.
Been doing this for a long the likes of ASM (Alan Saint-Maxim), Graziano Pelle at So'ton, and Zakaria at Chelsea in the 22/23 season. Benteke at Liverpool, Balotelli at Liverpool, Solanke at Liverpool,Ross Barkley, Renato Sanchez, Minamino at Liverpool,Sadio Mane at Southampton, Saido Berahino at West Bromwich Albion, Pukki, Callum Chambers at Arsenal, Holding at Arsenal, Leonardo Ulloa at Leicester,Fuchs at Leicester (the Japanese guy who won PL at Leicester), Hamez (James) Rodriguez at Everton, Chicharito and Evra at West Ham Julian Alvarez,Regullion, Yaya Toure,Harry Maguire, Isak, Badiashile, CHO (Callum Hodson Odoi), RLC (Ruben Loftus-Cheek), Trevor Chalobah, and Nathaniel Clyne while at Liverpool Joselu at Real Madrid, Antony Martial, ESR (Emillie Smith Rowe) at Arsenal, Danny Rose,Danny Drinkwater at Chelsea, Nacer Chadli at Spurs, Yannick Bolaise and Wilfred Zaha, the Ayew brothers, Olise and Eze of CPFC, Lucas Moura and Erick Lamela while still at Spurs, and currently Locelso and Bentacur at Spurs, Eric Bailey and AWB at MUFC, Pedro and Willian back then, Firmino, Daniel Sturridge, Origi, Dany Ings, Jordan Ibe, Musonda Junior, Reece James, Adam Lallana, Danny Welbeck, Mitoma, Tielemans, and Madison Jamie Vardy, Kante,P. Daka, Andy Caroll, Ihenacho, Iwobi,Xhaka,Guondozi, Jarod Bowen, Adama Traore, Ansu Fati, Arda, Billy Gilmour at Chelsea, Gini Wijnaldum, Memphis Depay, Gakpo, Nicolas Pepe, Ben Davies at Everton, Falcao, and Pato at Chelsea Fred at MUFC, Gray at Everton, Giroud at Chelsea, Bale at his second spell at Spurs, and Lingard back at United after the fabulous loan spell at Spurs Arnatouvic at West Ham, Shaqiri at Liverpool,Matip at Liverpool, and Jose Gomez scoring his first goal at Liverpool Hwang Hee Chan, Sabitzer at MUFC,Odion Ighalo at MUFC,Paul Pogba,Paulo Dybala, Rafael Leao, Asensio, and Alexis Sanchez at Inter Milan, Eden Hazard at RM and Belgium, and the most injury-prone players currently at Chelsea (23/24), Harry Kane, Marco Reus at Dortmund,Andro Santos at Chelsea,Mitchy Batshuayi at Chelsea, Loic Remmy at Chelsea, Felipe Luiz at Chelsea, and Joao Felix at both Chelsea and Barca, Lewandoski, Saul at Chelsea, Maatsen, Delle Ali, Antony Santos Noble at West Ham, and Heung Min Son.
These are exceptional picks for me because I really wish them to succeed and make it more they are, but most of them never reached their potential like Neymar. They are differently talented in different exceptional ways but end up crumbling their careers through bad decisions and laziness. This can even scare you personally in terms of your personal ambition, like, What if I don't reach the potential I was meant to reach in life?
To cut a long story short, Mudryk was the topic here, and talking about him at this point, I'll only say WHAT IF he works on some small yet crucial areas. That is; First touch Decision-making and shot accuracy Positive Mentality
For me, Misha could make one of the best players to ever play football in conjunction with the new era or generation of ballers.
Not yet ready to give up on him (he doesn't know if I exist in real life), but as a football fan, and as the cliches say, 'if wishes were horses, beggars could ride them',nailing it with "WHAT IF," but I believe he'll step up soon, either at Chelsea or somewhere else, like my other favorite players like Christian Pulisic and Jadon Sancho are doing great at different clubs.
Comments
Post a Comment